Panda Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]Softrox Mutilate Rogue

4 posters

Go down

[Accepted]Softrox Mutilate Rogue Empty [Accepted]Softrox Mutilate Rogue

Post  Softrox Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:57 am

Name: Sebastian

Short description of yourself and your life: 18 year old boy lives in central Stockholm, I go to school from 8-12, go to the club where i train MMA, come back and play wow Smile, thats my sweet lifestyle.

Character name: Softrox

Class: Rogue

Race: Undead

Professions: Herbalism/Enchanting

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Softrox
UI: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img687/4676/softroxapplication.jpg

Spec: 51 / 18 / 2 (Mutilate)

Reason for choosing your spec: Because me and a friend calculated this specc, and its awesome, now after 3.3.0 it just rock Smile Basicly, you get ur Expertise in Poisions, and go Haste/AP. For all those combat rogues with ArP, they can just throw them selves to a wall or something Smile

Are you willing to respec if we need you to?: Yes, but I promimse that you wont like me to respec.

Did you play your character from scratch?: From level 1, all the way to 80.

When did you start playing wow?: Was early 2007ish

Describe your spell/ability rotation on a regular raid encounter: Since my specc is handmade, and precisly calculated, the rotation in a 25/10 man raid would be - HfB, Mutilatex2 - SaD, Mutilate x2, Envenom, Mutilate, Envenom. And since the raid will provide bleed on the target I dont use rupture.

How do you prepare yourself for a raid?: Flasks/ Used to carry foodbuff but now since the feast thing is so popular I usually only bring flask, and always repair before raid.

Do you keep yourself up to date when it comes to theorycrafting and class changes: Always, im probably the first rogue who wakes up 04:00 in the morning just to see the new patchnotes.

What are your current regular playtimes?: like 8-10 hrs

Are you involved in any activities that could interfere with your raiding?: MMA, but that is only from 13-15

Pre-TBC raid experience: BwL, MC, Naxx.

TBC-raid experience: SSC, BT, KZ, didnt do sunwell.

WotLK-raid experience: Ulduar 13/14 25m, Ony, Naxx, TogC, All the new 5mans, Sartharion +3, and ofc Malygos

Do you know your way around Ventrilo 2.x and have a microphone (and aren't afraid to use it): Yes, I have a new steelseries headset available.

Which guilds have you previously been in?: Avenging Wrath, about 2 months ago, I was classleader, but the GM was so intrested in PVP and his lust for PVE just faded with the time. So it disbanded.

Why did you leave / Why were you kicked?: I left because when I logged in I saw there were only 3 people left. And ofcourse I was shocked but what to do when people loose theire hope..

Why do you want to join Panda Chess Club?: Because I think you guys are a well-progressive guild and I think I qualify in the "guild-quality" I have brains and 4 years of Rogue Experience. And I heard you only had 1 active Rogue, so Iam hoping to show what im capable of.

Why should we concider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question: Well, I think it takes alot of things to make a player good, first the IQ, the gear and the experience the player has with its character, and I think I have everything to fullfill the rogue spot.

Do you know anyone in the guild that would be able to vouch for your membership?: I have only spoken to Brikk, so I hope he leaves a good word for me Smile

Sincerely Yours,

Sebastian.

Softrox

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Softrox Mutilate Rogue Empty Re: [Accepted]Softrox Mutilate Rogue

Post  Duuril Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:17 am

Did take a fast look at your gear/enchants/gems and i don't get why u have 50ap enchant at your offhand and 10 agi 15 stamina on your ring?

And your shoulder enchant is really easy to farm (reputation with sons of hodir) and chest enchant and skill up your enchanting for 80 extra ap Smile

But good luck!
Duuril
Duuril

Back to top Go down

Post  Softrox Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:47 am

Well I have an answer to that, first of all, Im changing all my gems to 40ap, since the my specc is poison based ap x 0.10 for poison calculationing, and the offhand weapon is getting enchanted today. And yes, I know about the shoulder enchant Im farming it now, it takes 2 days for me to get it exalted, and the enchanting skill is going up aswell. Is that enough to cover ur questions..?

Softrox

Back to top Go down

Post  Duuril Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:50 am

Absolutely enough, just wondering why u did have bad gems and enchant. But what poisons do u use?
Duuril
Duuril

Back to top Go down

Post  Softrox Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:07 am

Instant Poison and Deadly Poison.

Softrox

Back to top Go down

Post  Circhi Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:32 am

Currently we acctually have 2 very active rogues. And we have a hard time Declining one of them already to our 10 mans, ANd i dont think you'll need 3 rogues in one 25 man group.

But we have to talk about it.

Circhi OUt
Circhi
Circhi

Back to top Go down

Post  Softrox Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:48 pm

Alright! I thought you had 1 active rogue, I talked with Brikk about it, and thats why I wrote an Application Smile

Softrox

Back to top Go down

Post  Geraldine Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:36 pm

I know this guy from Solitude when i was playing on my paladin. Nice guy and all but you always did low dps whit your gear. Dunno why it was so but i hope you can do better then what you did back in solitude.
Geraldine
Geraldine

Back to top Go down

Post  Softrox Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:32 pm

That has changed Smile My dps is always top 5 in 25 raids, Ill show you if I get an chance Smile

Softrox

Back to top Go down

Post  Circhi Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:59 pm

As i have seen you in the guild, i suppose someone forgot to write accepted,

So.

Accepted.
Circhi
Circhi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content