Panda Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Gonazen Rogue dps !

2 posters

Go down

[Declined]Gonazen Rogue dps ! Empty [Declined]Gonazen Rogue dps !

Post  gonazen Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:14 pm

Name: Anders
Short description of yourself and your life:I go to Jåttå vidergående school at Stavanger university.

Character name: Gonazen
Ckass: Rogue
Race: Undead
Professions: Skilling enchanting and leatherworking atm
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Gonazen
Spec: Assassination
Reason for choosing your spec: I do best dps with it
Are you willing to respec if we need you to?: Yeah, I got x2 blood fury for combat specc
Did you play your character from scratch?: Yes I did
When did you start playing wow?: I started playing wow when I was 15 years old, so I have played 4 years
Describe your spell/ability rotation on a regular raid encounter: Garrote,Mutilate or Rupture with 3 combopoints , usually do with 5, then shiv to get one point to Slice and Dice, then I use trinkets, Cold Blood then Eneovenon
How do you prepare yourself for a raid?: before raid, I eat , drink, go to the toilet so I wont be afk any time, ingame I buy elixirs and food buffs to prepp me. And ofc i read tacts, so i dont fail u guys.
Do you keep yourself up to date when it comes to theorycrafting and class changes:Yes

What are your current regular playtimes?: All days, mostly from 1500-1900
Are you involved in any activities that could interfere with your raiding?:Football, and school. But won’t be a major problem

Pre-TBC raid experience: Molten Core, Themple of Ahn Qiraj
TBC-raid experience: Black Temple, Sunwell Plateau, Tempest Keep,
WotLK-raid experience: Toc 10/25 Naxx 10/25 Onyxia 10/25 Os 10/25 Ulduar 10 (the siege)
Do you know your way around Ventrilo 2.x and have a microphone (and aren't afraid to use it): Yes
Which guilds have you previously been in?: I have been in Emanate ( realm: Doomhammer) In Scum of Hodir ( Talnivarr) and In Ctrl Alt Elites ( talnivarr)
Why did you leave / Why were you kicked?:1 : Changed server , so had to leave, 2: Lazy guild, was not running any raids and 3: Kicked me for no reason
Why do you want to join Panda Chess Club?: I want to join panda chess club because I want to make a difference, I want to improve my skills, and get bether in world of warcraft. I have heard many good wispers about you
Why should we concider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question: Like I said, I want to improve my skills, and I want to help you guys going further in raid experience.
Do you know anyone in the guild that would be able to vouch for your membership?: No I don’t know anyone, but I will be happy to get new comerades!

gonazen

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Gonazen Rogue dps ! Empty Re: [Declined]Gonazen Rogue dps !

Post  Circhi Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:36 pm

At first glimpses i must say: bad enchants, not the best gems, some things dont even have enchants. And i dont think any guild kicks you for no reason. So i'll look into that aswell.

Apart from that i also think we have 2 good rogues in the guild already so i cant say that we need another.

Will look into it later thought.
Circhi
Circhi

Back to top Go down

Post  gonazen Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:24 pm

hehe, i just need u to know, the lance is wrong:P i have Orcish Deathblade

gonazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Circhi Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:17 am

Declined
Circhi
Circhi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down