Panda Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Tankage - Prot paladin

+4
Geraldine
Lillykins
Braveheart
Tankage
8 posters

Go down

[Declined] Tankage - Prot paladin Empty [Declined] Tankage - Prot paladin

Post  Tankage Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:05 am

Name:Per Harring
Short description of yourself and your life:I am a real "sporty" guy so i train 5 days a week and i dont know wich times you raid so i dont know if i am the right person for this guild but it isnt me deciding that.

Character name:Tankage
Class:Paladin
Race:Blood Elf
Professions: JC and mining 450
Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Tankage (I got quel'serrar and im using that and avoidance trinkets in progressing raids)
Spec:Prot 0/53/18
Reason for choosing your spec:I looked up the best on google ^^
Are you willing to respec if we need you to?: If i have the gear for that respecc, yes.
Did you play your character from scratch?:Yes.
When did you start playing wow?:Vanilla wow but didnt have any 60 so i could raid.
Describe your spell/ability rotation on a regular raid encounter: Well i always keep my holy shield up and divine protection when needed but no special rotation (:.
How do you prepare yourself for a raid?: Flasks, music and feast if im asked to bring.
Do you keep yourself up to date when it comes to theorycrafting and class changes: I try to.

What are your current regular playtimes?: After 20 wen-thur (but it depends) and some weekends i have to be with my GF but when im not i will prob be online all day, if im not bored.
Are you involved in any activities that could interfere with your raiding?: Yes, i train cycling very, very, very much.

Pre-TBC raid experience:-
TBC-raid experience:-
WotLK-raid experience: ICC 10 first wing, ToC 10/25, TogC 10 4/5, Ulduar 12/14(Naxx, OS and EoE cleared ofc)
Do you know your way around Ventrilo 2.x and have a microphone (and aren't afraid to use it): You are using 3.x now i think and i have that but I dont like to speak (:.
Which guilds have you previously been in?: Illuminati, Aggressive Sense, Avenging Wrath and some small guilds. I were in Vrede on Darksorrow before i migrated.
Why did you leave / Why were you kicked?:Illuminati and Avenging Wrath splitted and i left Aggressive Sense cuase the GM ninjad.
Why do you want to join Panda Chess Club?:You are a progressing guild and i dont want to miss the new things ^^ and many in the guild is very kind.
Why should we concider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question:I am a good tank that listens what to do and really want to raid and get better. Also i get how to do things fast and wont fail on easy things, for example i didnt fail first time on twins Very Happy.
Do you know anyone in the guild that would be able to vouch for your membership?: Lillykins Very Happy

Tankage

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Tankage - Prot paladin Empty Re: [Declined] Tankage - Prot paladin

Post  Braveheart Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:21 am

First of all....you say you just looked up the best specc on google...and by that you mean that you have not considered/been thinking for yourself at all which abilities/stats or other things you might need for your particular gameplay?
Second of all....basic rotation for a prot paladin is the 6-9-6-9 rotation. Something basicaly everyone knows by now.
As a sidenote lacking shoulder ench, Sons of Hodir (Exalted) is what you need.
Im not really sure if we´re in need of anymore tanks but ill let the officers let you know about that.

Regards Bravehéart
Braveheart
Braveheart

Back to top Go down

Post  Braveheart Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:42 pm

And another thing I just noticed....Glyph of consecration messes up the 6-9-6-9 rotation its shiet.
Braveheart
Braveheart

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillykins Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:54 pm

brave i dont think posting like that will improve applications to the guild,

u should give feed back in a good way like, if your using the 6-9 etc. dont use Glyph of consecration use this bla bla it helps cos bla bla bla

Tankage has the skills and is a great tank as we all know as he has raided with us b4, also his healing gear isn't bad either if i remember correctly, with a little bit more help tankage could play a vital part in our guild

Lillykins Ownage!!

Lillykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Braveheart Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:49 pm

My apologies if ive offended you or your friend, but ppl who google speccs without polishing, dont even consider a rotation and havent even gotten fully enchanted, and then apply to one of the best raiding guilds, kindda seems unfitting in my eyes.
Braveheart
Braveheart

Back to top Go down

Post  Tankage Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:03 pm

If you mean not fully enchantet when i just dont have shoulder enchant is becuase i dont have any honor points to buy the +30 stam enchant. I bought the shoulders yesterday and will probably get the enchant today. Ofcourse ive read the talents and not just specced it.

Tankage

Back to top Go down

Post  Braveheart Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:06 pm

First of all:
Braveheart wrote:First of all....you say you just looked up the best specc on google...and by that you mean that you have not considered/been thinking for yourself at all which abilities/stats or other things you might need for your particular gameplay?
that was a question, ment for you to answer if you had thought about it. When your answer to that is "sadface" i kindda have to get the conclusion you have not.
Second...now your going on with the pvp enchant again....i did mention sons of hodir, its just to get some emblems if you arent exalted, or otherwise simply go buy it.
Braveheart
Braveheart

Back to top Go down

Post  Tankage Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:31 pm

Yes i know i can get the hodir enchant but i go for stamina even if that shoulder enchant is better (;. live with that but if u dont like me just decline me.

Tankage

Back to top Go down

Post  Geraldine Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:39 pm

Tankage wrote:
Short description of yourself and your life:I am a real "sporty" guy so i train 5 days a week and i dont know wich times you raid so i dont know if i am the right person for this guild but it isnt me deciding that.

Well the raid starts from 18:45 to 23:30. And your weapon enchant Shocked
I hope you can get a better one.
Geraldine
Geraldine

Back to top Go down

Post  Tankage Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:01 pm

Well my weapon i have now isnt the best so i didnt get any good enchant on it but when i get a better i will go with life drain. What days?(:

Tankage

Back to top Go down

Post  Duuril Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:44 pm

Monday to thursday and sunday
Duuril
Duuril

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Tankage - Prot paladin Empty Attitude.

Post  Okta Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:43 pm

My prespect on this application and the answers that you have given are:

You have a little attitude problem. You dont really listen to other players when they try to give you advice. I reccomend that you learn to listen and take advice and criticism when it is constructive.

While being in a top raiding guild you need to be able to take some critic. I just hope you learn from this and change your attitude Smile

Okta

Back to top Go down

Post  Kza Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:14 am

If im honest Brave his shoulder enchant is fine, i'd take 30 stam over the dodge any day and the 15 resi is equivelant to 4 def(not sure how it converts as def rating) making it a good choice for tanks in my eyes. From what i've seen this guys a pretty good tank and would be a valuable asset to the guild if, the one problem is im not sure if we need any more tanks(bar warriors as we have 0 mainspec) seen as theres already 5 or so of us and you only need 3 for 25's.

Kza

Back to top Go down

Post  IceN Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:33 am

Hi there, since we raid Sundays to Thursdays 18.45 -> 23.00, and that want our members (especially trials) to keep a very high attendance I don't think you're going to be active enough to suit our needs. We are also full on tonkadins. Thanks for your interest, and good luck guild hunting.

Declined.

//PCC

(P.S - Please respect our forum rules and stop filling threads, officers are the only ones allowed to post, and unless you've been asked to post, don't. Thanks.)
IceN
IceN
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down