Panda Chess Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]Rdruid Apply!

3 posters

Go down

[Accepted]Rdruid Apply! Empty [Accepted]Rdruid Apply!

Post  Heyheyz Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:57 pm

Name: Chris
Short description of yourself and your life: Im a social and nice person,(thats what i think atleast Razz ) and studying atm.

Character name: Skitter
Class: Druid
Professions: Alchemy and Jewelcrafting
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Skitter - As you can see my gear is not full pve and thats why i actually started gathering resto gear a week ago. This is all i could manage to get till now but i find my stats and gear pretty good anyway. Hope thats not gonna hold me back. Smile
Spec: 18/0/53 pve Resto!
Reason for choosing your spec: I recently figured out i wanted to switch spec from moonkin to tree, since im really tired of moonkin. kind of boring. and resto gives me more of a challenge in raids. I enjoy healing Very Happy
Are you willing to respec if we need you to?: Most likely yes
Did you play your character from scratch?: Yeah, started it when BC came out
When did you start playing wow?: Since vanilla ive been playing wow
Describe your spell/ability rotation on a regular raid encounter: Mainly spamHoT all around, if someone drops low swiftmend/nourish/regrowth
How do you prepare yourself for a raid?: Flasks and Foodbuffs
Do you keep yourself up to date when it comes to theorycrafting and class changes: Always

What are your current regular playtimes?: Got alot sparetime atm, like 18.00-01.00 every day unless something important pops up. Ill let you know in advance ofc
Are you involved in any activities that could interfere with your raiding?: Nope

Pre-TBC raid experience: MC and BWL
TBC-raid experience: Full, cleared Illidan in tbc and went up to 4th boss in sunwell
WotLK-raid experience: Naxx 10/25 cleared, Ulduar 10/25 cleared, ToC 10 cleared. But i learn boss tacs very rapidly!
Do you know your way around Ventrilo 2.x and have a microphone (and aren't afraid to use it): Yea
Which guilds have you previously been in?: Many, but the last pve guild i was in was Army, guild disbanded due to ppl leaving and quitting wow.
Why did you leave / Why were you kicked?: Cause it disbanded
Why do you want to join Panda Chess Club?: Wanna join and meet new people! and i wanna improve aswell and raid with you guys
Why should we concider recruiting you? (Sell yourself... This is an important question: I heard you needed a good and skilled resto druid and i do think i fit that role. You can expect 110% from me ! Very Happy
Do you know anyone in the guild that would be able to vouch for your membership?: Nope

Heyheyz

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Rdruid Apply! Empty Re: [Accepted]Rdruid Apply!

Post  Circhi Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:14 pm

Nice apply!

The PvE gear aint topnotch but as you have Arena Master in your Arsenal it's a nice addition to prove your dedication to the game.

at the moment we are also looking forward to a dedicated Resto Druid. For now you'll have my vote but all the officers have to take the decision togheter.

Good Luck
Circhi
Circhi

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosesred Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:24 pm

Hello Chris!
You are Accepted. Though We would Like to see that you gear up as much as possible, fix your enchants and gems during this week. By the next week you should be something that we would Like to take with us on a raid.(full t9 took 2days for me to get on my paladin so it aint hard).
Whisper a officer for a invite

Welcome to PCC
//PCC officers

Rosesred
Guild leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down